Fully featured and designed with all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Endurance Pro Jacket uses a combination of durable 40 Denier and 70 Denier GORE-TEX Pro fabrics with taped seams, to provide ultimate waterproof weather protection.
Fit: Classic - A versatile, relaxed fit.
• Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX Pro with tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX Pro fabric in the high wear areas over the shoulders, hips, forearms and in the prominent front pocket area
• 12 -13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
• 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
• Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
• Articulated elbow panels which move ergonomically with the arms
• Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation
• Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably with winter headwear and a helmet
• Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
• Rear and side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
• Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
• Tall collar with shaped mouth and nose guard offers maximum storm protection to the face
• Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
• Tailored upper back and rear shoulders which allows extra fabric volume to be utilised for unrestricted mobility and more dynamic movement
• Two map sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
• Two Napoleon chest pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, bellowed fabric for extra volume when needed and concealed outlet construction for any pocket water ingress in storm conditions
• Suspended electronics pocket inside right hand side chest pocket protects essential items from any pocket water ingress
• Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
• Internal left hand side stretch mesh pocket, articulated to provide extra volume for goggles or water bottle when required
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
• Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
• Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
• Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
• Roll over beardguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift
• Gusseted cuffs are compatible with winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment for easy cinching for a close fit
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
• Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks and excess cord management system
• Adjustable waist with cinchable drawcord and easy to use internal hand pocket adjustment
• Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection
• Rear external MONTANE® hang loop
529g Weight (approx)
If you have specific delivery instructions (eg leave with a neighbour/in a safe place) you MUST reply to the email/SMS you will receive from DPD. Putting a note on your order does not guarantee the instruction will be followed.
We currently only ship to UK locations.
All orders are shipped with DPD and wherever their service allows, are dispatched for delivery the next (Mountain Kit) working day. (orders to areas which are classed as remote by DPD may take 2 days to arrive)
For most locations, the cost of this service is £5.00
Please note Next Day Delivery is from when the order is dispatched, not necessarily from when the order is placed.
We have daily collections from Tuesday to Friday and always try our best to ship your order the same day. At busy times or if we receive your order after our daily collection, it will be added to the following day's shipment.
If we receive your order after Friday's collection, it will roll-over to the following Tuesday.
If delivery has not been made 7 days after placing your order, please contact us with your order details.
Once your parcel has left our warehouse you will receive an email with full tracking details and on the day of delivery you will receive a second email, and text message if you supplied a mobile number when placing your order, with a one-hour delivery window and more information on how to track your delivery. If you are not going to be in you will be able to change the delivery date, ask to collect your parcel from your nearest Pickup Shop, nominate a neighbour to receive your parcel for you or arrange to have your order delivered to a safe place at your address - all from this email or text message.
Services to 'remote' locations (two day delivery time)
Important guidance prior to returning your products (T's & C's)
You should only return items purchased from Mountain-kit.co.uk. Items returned which have been purchased through other channels will be automatically returned for you to return to point of purchase.
Please note we are unable to except returns on items where the product tags have been removed. These items will automatically be returned to you.
We currently do not offer free of charge exchanges. If you have received an item which does not fit and would like another size, you should place a new order for the item. The original item will be refunded once we receive it back (subject to the T's & C's)
Postage costs incurred in the return of non-faulty items must be covered by the customer.
If you have purchased through our ebay store, please follow the instructions on ebay. If you have purchased in-store, please bring the item back to the store.
Unused, non-faulty items
Mountain Kit accept returns of non-faulty items up to 14 days from the order date. If you would like to return an unused, non-faulty item within this time please send it back to us at:
15 Merchant Court
North Seaton Ind Est
All tags and accessories should still be attached to the item and if possible, it should be returned with its original packaging.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT REMOVE THE PRODUCT TAGS UNTIL YOU HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THE ITEM.
Where product tags have been removed, even if they have been re-attached, Mountain Kit will not be able to refund the product.
Once we have received your item(s), we will inspect them and usually process a refund within 2 working days. To be considered for a refund, the products must not have been worn, other than to try on for size indoors.
All postage costs for the return of non-faulty items are at the buyers expense. Mountain Kit accept no responsibility for items lost in transit on their way back to us.
If you are not sure about anything to do with this procedure, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.
Used, faulty items
Please read our guarantees section to to find out if your item is covered under warranty.
If your item is under warranty, please contact us so that we can resolve the claim in the best and most timely manner.
Please note that in the unlikely event that you need to return a damaged item, Mountain Kit will refund the cost of postage up to a maximum of £5.00
Also, if an incorrect item has been received we will reimburse postage of its return up to £5.00. Again, you can use a more expensive service and pay any additional yourself should you wish.
We do not offer to reimburse postage costs if an item doesn't fit / you don't like it / change of mind etc.
Many of the items we sell will come with the full manufacturer's guarantee. SMU, Ex Display and production products are covered under these conditions.
Faults in workmanship and manufacturing are guaranteed for the reasonable lifetime of the product.
The guarantee applies only to the original purchaser of the item.
General wear and tear is not covered by the guarantee but we may be able to arrange a repair under certain circumstances. This will usually incur a cost. Please contact us for more information.
Faults deemed to have been caused by misuse or improper care (including washing not in accordance with the product wash care instructions) are not covered by the guarantee.
Wash care instructions can be found on the label of each garment.
We may be able to arrange for a repair to be carried out at your cost, so please contact us for further details if you would like to use this service.
Sample products are made as a representation of the finished product and are usually only made in one or two sizes. In our many years of selling samples, we have found that 99% of them are exactly the same as the finished production version. There may however be occasions where the fabric, trim or fit differs from the production version. We try our best to identify any issues like this and make you aware of them in the product description prior to purchase. Inevitably there will be instances where minor differences are missed. It is your responsibility to inspect the product thoroughly and make sure you are happy with it before wearing/using it. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, you have the right to return it to us unused. Sample products come with a 60 (sixty) day guarantee from the date of purchase. After this time, we will not accept returns of sample products.
Items which are marked as a second or repair do not carry a guarantee.
We will always try to be very clear about the fault/repair to the item but occasionally there may be a small fault that is missed. Seconds/Repairs are sold as described so please be aware of this risk before you purchase. If you have any questions about these items, please contact us so we can do our best to help you.
Which methods of payment do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards and debit cards, PayPal secure payment all of which are clearly shown on our website at the checkout.
How safe are my credit or debit card details on your site?
Your orders are sent to us via a Secure Page on our web site. This means that your credit card details or any other personal information from your order form cannot be easily accessed.
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption.
For more information please refer to our terms and conditions of sale.